Wouldn’t you love a holiday in your budget? The upcoming month of March is perfect for holidays with cheap tour packages. If you are a resident of Delhi and planning to go on a holiday check out these Top weekend getaways from Delhi which can be explored with cheap tour packages:
1) Agra: From Delhi, Agra is at a travel distance of 3hours. The city of the breathtaking Taj Mahal, amazing Mughal archaeological Sites, Forts, vibrant markets and delightful food is a budget travel destination.
2) Nainital: The Uttaranchal hill station is at a travel distance of almost 6 hours. The City of Lakes is beautiful, scenic place where holidays are relaxing, adventurous and no doubt in your budget. Check out Naini Lake and the other lakes boating, trek to the scenic routes, pay respect to the numerous temples.
3) Corbett National Park: The national sanctuary which is has been home to the Royal Bengal Tigers is a good destination for adventure holiday. The place is located in Uttaranchal and can be reached within 7 hours. Explore the lush wildlife in nature blessed greenery; try fishing, river rafting and other exciting activities.
4) Jaipur: The royal state of the legendary state of Rajputana warriors is an amazing destination for a memorable holiday in your budget. Check out the heritage forts, palaces, gardens, temples, museums etc. the markets are exciting pulsing with delectable food and great bargains.
5) Mathura & Vrindavan: The Pilgrimage destination of temples at 2 hours travel distance from Delhi is one of the budget destinations to visit. The upcoming month of March is one of the best times to visit as the cities will be drenched in the festive colors of Holi.
6) Amritsar: The greatest pilgrimage destinations of Sikhs; Amritsar in Punjab is home to the Golden temple. Traveling time from Delhi is almost 7 hours. The city is a budget destination. You can find peace in the Gurudwara, soak up history in Jalianwala Bagh or enjoy the mood of patriotism at Wagah border.
7) Rishikesh: At a travel distance of 5 hours the destination nestled in Himalayas on the banks of River Ganga is a place you can visit in your budget. Known for river rafting, adventures and pilgrimage to the numerous temples you can enjoy a short holiday in the nature blessed environs. Well Rishikesh River Rafting is one of the best chosen activity among all travelers.
There are numerous other destinations which you can easily visit in a small budget. Just pack your bags and start exploring.