Blessed with high altitudes of 2050 m, sprawling green valleys, gushing rivers and breathtaking sights, Manali the popular hill station of Himachal Pradesh gets a whole breed of daredevils and adventurers all year-round adventure.
Explore 6 thrilling Himalayan adventures with Manali Tour Packages:
1) River Rafting: Accept the challenges of grade II and III rapids of River Beas. The 14 kms long adventure from Pirdi to Jhiri is a rush of adrenalin. April to July is the perfect length for Manali river rafting.
2) Trekking: Manali a world-renowned trekking place due to its spectacular sceneries and routes endowed with wealthy bio-diversity. Discover the scenery of Hamta and Baralacha, peaks like Deo Tibba and amazing lakes like Chandratal on trekking expeditions. April-October is the best time for this adventure you must choose the right trail according to your fitness and skills.
3) Skiing: Rohtang Pass and Solang Nallah stay active with skiers and snowboarders throughout the season. The perfect a chance to check out the hills is during the place experiencing snowfall from December-February. Heli-skiing is an included encounter.
4) Mountaineering: The Manali Mountaineering Institution provides courses and trips of trekking and mountaineering expeditions. April-November is the perfect time to have fun. Hanuman Tibba and Deo Tibba are well-known locations and the snowfall of Chandratal and Malana contributes a new level of excitement.
5) Paragliding: Soar the skies like a bird with a paragliding drive at Manali. Solang Valley, Marhi, Kothi and many other locations in and around the mountain place provides short (1-2 minute) and long (20-30 minute) flights. Though, the sport is structured throughout the season, May-September is the most well-known time to indulge in this adventure.
6) Camping: Though, Manali bustles with flocks of visitors, it has some amazing locations close to the nature’s magnificence, where you can appreciate camping. Awesome wind and endless attractiveness of hills, jungles, waterways and valleys tempts the people to spend more than the structured length of your energy and effort, living in the camp tents under the blue sky. Beas Kund, Shoja, Solang, Raison and Kothi are the most recommended camping sites and the best hiking periods are April-June and September-October.