India is a country of miscellaneous delights. The nation has everything a tourist could wish for. In its premises, lofty mountains grace the lands, with azure blue waters licking balmy sandy beaches, there are religious sites of all religions, the heritage of the country is something to be proud of clearly reflected in the entrancing heritage sites and the nation also has wildlife that freely roam around as once they did in bygone eras.
Cheap air e tickets in India are easily available on the Internet with its dearth of travel websites at lucrative discounts making your travel to India within your budget, according to your tastes and provide you incredible memories to take home. Tourist delights in India are abundant and can be classified into pleasurable hotspots such as:
1. Hill Stations: India is home to the lower Sivalik range of the Himalayas and thus offers a dearth of Hill stations. These cities are hotspots for vacationers seeking snow, thrilling adventures and pristine air of mountains. Though preferred during summers to spend holidays, winters also see a quite many travelers. Mussorie, Nainital, Shimla, Darjeeling, Ooty, Kullu Manali are some delights you ought to visit while visiting.
2. Beaches: India is flanked by Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal on either of its sides therefore provides a plethora of beach respites. Goa being one of the famous beach hotspots with the state of Kerala, Orissa and Tamil Nadu getting maximum number of visitors.
3. Religious Sites: The land of religion, India has a dearth of religious sites of all religions. Vasihno Devi, Amarnath, Badrinath, Amritsar, Haji Ali, Ajmer, Gaya and Dharmashala being the top sites.
4. Heritage sights: India has a dreath of heritage sites. From the forts and places of Rajasthan to Taj Mahal, the caves of Ajanta, Khajuraho and Hampi are sights one needs to pay visit.
5. Wildlife: India is blessed with some of the rich spots of wildlife sheltered in the natural sanctuaries such as Jim Corbett, Gir, Kaziranga national park, Ranthambore national park and Kanha National Park.
For More Info You Can Also Visit This Site : http://www.cheapairetickets.in/