Holidays in Goa are memorable experience whether you spend blissfully lazy time or action packed. The smallest coastal state is a laid back and stress free. Spend guilt free days swinging lazily on a beach side hammock under the lush palm trees or hang out at the exotic beaches or peep through the colonial monuments of yesteryear or engage oneself in various kinds of thrilling water sports on the turquoise waters of Arabian Sea.
When to go?
Goa is amazing all seasons of the year. The winters are the most crowded party seasons. The monsoons re magical s you can explore Goa in a unique light. The weather is always pleasant with sunshine making your days bright. October to March is the most popular travelling season. The Christmas celebration, New Year parties and the Carnival draws crowds from all over the world. Book Flight to Goa anytime of the year and be assured for memorable experiences.
Click to Read More : Top 7 Unexplored Places to Visit in Goa
Picture perfect beaches and the chance to live life at a relaxed pace are the most popular reasons to be in Goa. Grab a cocktail, close your eyes, and go with the slow flow of this beautiful holiday destination. Churches standing as remnants of the Portuguese colonial era make an amazing exploration. Forts are interesting places to visit. Water sports adventures are thrilling in all their glory. Swimming, para sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurfing, jet skiing, dolphin sighting are delights. The Silent Noise party a famous party held on Calangute beach is a rare experience available only in Goa. The party is held where trance music is played on individual headphones and devices rather than been played out loud.
What to do?
When in Goa spend time exploring, go on sunset cruises, jungle trails, river rafting or trekking adventures. You’ll find plenty to do on holidays to Goa, whether you’re looking for relaxation, adventure, romance or activities. Honeymoon in Goa is another allure for couples.
Honeymoon is all about romance! It is a vacation for couples offering minimum stress and maximum pleasure. It entirely depends on the couple on how they want to enjoy this vacation. Perfect romantic experience is indefinable. Here is your guide with few experienced tricks to choose a perfect honeymoon destination.
A place of Your Choice
Choose beach destinations if it’s the choice of both for a lovely honeymoon tour. The azure waters, the warm beaches, the blissful weather and activities will make for a good honeymoon unless one is not fond of water and a little humid weather. Hill stations should be considered if there is no issue with heights and cold. Adventure places can be considered for the adventure lovers. Unusual things can be tried if the couple agrees or the traditional route customized personally can be made fun. Your destination of honeymoon should be at a good weather as a wrong timing can spoil the mood and ambiance.
When you are planning a honeymoon starts with a good hotel. A hotel and the room shall set your mood for the honeymoon holiday. Start with making hotel bookings. A beautiful honeymoon suite is very important to create the right setting for your romance. You should look for things like a king-size bed, spacious bath, a mini bar, and at times a spa treatment.
Things to do
Choose a destination which has some fun things to do. The time spent together as a couple will make for memorable experiences. There should be places to see, things to do and time to be spent in each other’s company. If you are in a hill station explores with nature walks and treks, on a beach destination check out water sports. Checking out the nightlife and tasting the local dishes is a good couple thing on your honeymoon.
Goa is one such place that will not ever disappoint its visitors. The small coastal state is packed with delights for its domestic as well as international tourist. When you are here you are spoilt with options of what to do, see and spend time on. The beaches, the elegant churches, the vibrant markets, the exciting water sports, the amazing nightlife, the food, the pubs, the festivals, the historical remnants all will want your attention. You will literally be exhausted so plan a balanced holiday package to enjoy the most.
Your Goa land packages should have:
- Tours of Beaches: Goa holidays start with the beaches. Breathtaking in their beauty you have numerous options to choose from. There are serene and quaint beaches, touristy and boisterous ones. Some perfect for relaxing, others for some specialties of markets, nightclubs, pubs and eateries.
- Tours of Churches: The churches of Goa are exquisite. Designed in Portuguese architecture the colonial remnants house sacred relics, some are centers of various feasts and festivities and others are a delight to even look at.
- Water sports: Goa is a destination that offers amazing water adventures. From jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, parasailing to river rafting options are numerous and entertaining.
- Boat cruise on rivers: Waters are splendid and abundant in Goa and these are not just the Arabian Sea. The rivers are a network here which you can enjoy with boat cruises. A romantic dinner or a gambling experience or simply navigating through the waters you should try the cruise.
- A night of party hopping: Holidays in Goa re complete once you attended the parties. The rave parties on the beaches, the vibrant music festivals, the invigorating ambiance of nightclubs and pubs, parties in every form are here. Do hop to these places.
The pleasant season is back and now is a perfect time to pack your bags and plan your holidays. Why not go the extra way? Check out international holiday destinations? Enjoy the breathtaking places, delightful adventures and memorable experiences; there is nothing to stop. Book cheap air tickets and get ready for your holiday trip.
5 international holiday destinations you can check out this vacation are:
- Thailand: The south Asian island nation is a very popular holiday destination. Parties on the beaches, entrancing temples, vast cultural heritage, adventures, delectable food and a whole lot of pleasant memories awaits in the breathtaking Thailand. Bangkok is a exciting city with doses of adventure and history. Pattaya, Phuket, Krabi and other delightful places offer pleasant beach holidays.
- Malaysia: The islands of Malaysia also make popular holiday destinations. With pleasures ranging from culture heritage, to swanky metropolitans you have a lot to explore. Delectable food, amazing shopping and memorable adventures waits. Try them.
- Singapore: Another popular holiday destination in the international boundaries of India is Singapore. The Merlion nation is one of the amazing pleasures for vacations. The nation is modern with very possible pleasure for visitors. The shopping is amazing, the weather serene and you can engross in a very good time.
- Dubai: One of the emirates of the UAE; Dubai is a popular luxury destination for holidays. The desert city is one of the advance metropolitans of the world. History, culture, and impossible modern achievements of world tallest habitable tower, manmade islands and the largest developments anything is possible in Dubai. The Dhow Cruise tours, the desert safari, the shopping tours in the malls and souks there are numerous wonders to explore.
- Hong Kong & Macau: The island metropolitans of the Republic of China; Hong Kong and Macau make excellent destinations for holidays. These cities are beautiful, exciting and memorable. There are temples to explore, shopping districts to get to and modern pleasures to try. Enjoy a fun time with international holiday packages.
Beautifully situated at the tip of the Malay Peninsula, the little island nation of Singapore has come as one of the most powerful and modern places in South East Asia.
Avail of the best Singapore Vacation Packages and relish the very best of this brilliant city.
A Mix of City Life and Untainted Sceneries
Surprisingly an interesting mix of urban and non-urban appeal, Singapore is known for its sophisticated environment and brilliant nightlife; it is in itself a wonderful variety of charmingly elegant scenery, amazing ancient sites, and different social customs. As one of Asia’s vibrant spots, you get to encounter the most attractive and most relaxing locations.
A Beautiful and Green Retreat
Take a peek at the nation’s Botanic Gardens having unique art and simple appearance. This beautiful scenery with their long and brilliant history displays the powerful connection between nature and art. Apart from being variety to a variety of gardening locations such as the National Orchid Lawn and Ginger Garden, which provide a lot of activities for guests and nature lovers to engage in, such as photography and bird watching. There is also a tiny remnant of the original woodlands that works as a home to a wide range of native flora varieties and other unique wild animals.
A Wonderful Island Resort
Head out to Singapore’s sophisticated Sentosa Island and encounter a haven of unique appeal with all the ingredients of a wonderful and stunning location. The isle has several different multi-themed sightseeing opportunities, a shoreline of fantastic seashores, aqua blue waters, comfortable spa treatment centers, excellent cuisines, convenient hotel resorts, and a stylish yachting harbour. There is a variety of leisurely facilities, and the enjoyment is endless.