While weddings are often a mutual effort with family and friends, a romantic trip or you can say “Honeymoon” is often the first big decision you make mutually as a couple. Not all newlyweds take a honeymoon trip just after marriage, but if you can, do so. It’ll facilitate you to recover from the wedding stress and rejuvenate you for few much-needed days alone. Here are some tips to guarantee your dream honeymoon is everything you hope for:
1) Decide on a budget. Does your wallet permit for a night at 5 star hotel accommodations, a round-the-world tour package, or something in between? Before making any final decisions just figure out how much you have to spend and what kind of extra vacation activities such as shopping, movies, sightseeing, long drives etc you want to do during the whole trip.
2) Discuss your idea of the perfect vacation. Who likes sports? Who likes sun? Who likes beaches? Who likes hill stations? Who wants to travel around to exotic destinations? Make a list of the things that mean the most to you. Also discuss it with your partner.
3) Pick your destination. If you’re on a budget, then keep in mind that many places adjust their rates depends upon season. For instance, it’s cheaper to visit the Manali between March to July and Manali resorts that proffer a lot of activities (but no snow) in summer will also be less expensive.
4) Use a travel agent/expert. It doesn’t charge any more, and he can make you understand where you should go on budget romantic tour furthermore he’ll also do all the arrangements without you having to worry about them. A travel expert will also make other travel arrangements such as booking flight tickets at cheapest rates, hotel reservation, car booking for sightseeing, food & Dining and if something goes wrong, at least you’ll have someone you know to call.
5) Let your travel expert aware about you’re honeymooning. People will want to please you more if you’re on a honeymoon trip. You may get upgraded to a superior room at no charge, obtain a welcome bottle of champagne, a well decorated room and bed, special dining facilities such as candle light or beach side dinner and who knows what else.