Goa is one such place that will not ever disappoint its visitors. The small coastal state is packed with delights for its domestic as well as international tourist. When you are here you are spoilt with options of what to do, see and spend time on. The beaches, the elegant churches, the vibrant markets, the exciting water sports, the amazing nightlife, the food, the pubs, the festivals, the historical remnants all will want your attention. You will literally be exhausted so plan a balanced holiday package to enjoy the most.
Your Goa land packages should have:
- Tours of Beaches: Goa holidays start with the beaches. Breathtaking in their beauty you have numerous options to choose from. There are serene and quaint beaches, touristy and boisterous ones. Some perfect for relaxing, others for some specialties of markets, nightclubs, pubs and eateries.
- Tours of Churches: The churches of Goa are exquisite. Designed in Portuguese architecture the colonial remnants house sacred relics, some are centers of various feasts and festivities and others are a delight to even look at.
- Water sports: Goa is a destination that offers amazing water adventures. From jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, parasailing to river rafting options are numerous and entertaining.
- Boat cruise on rivers: Waters are splendid and abundant in Goa and these are not just the Arabian Sea. The rivers are a network here which you can enjoy with boat cruises. A romantic dinner or a gambling experience or simply navigating through the waters you should try the cruise.
- A night of party hopping: Holidays in Goa re complete once you attended the parties. The rave parties on the beaches, the vibrant music festivals, the invigorating ambiance of nightclubs and pubs, parties in every form are here. Do hop to these places.