Kerala is one of India’s most favored honeymoon destinations. This December you can book a romantic holiday and let Goa’s Own Country recreate a magical experience.
Kerala spoils with options when you are on holiday in the south Indian state. Here we list 5 places where you can enjoy a romantic honeymoon holiday:
One of the most romantic allure of “God’s own country” Kerala is the magical backwaters. The Kettuvallams or the traditional houseboat, meander along the serene palm fringed backwaters. He smooth gliding of a lavish houseboat on the waters is a romantic experience for a couple.
- Fort Kochi
A delightful blend of Portugal, Holland and an English country village in the tropical Malabar Coast is what you experience at Fort Kochi. The city is a romantic destination sprinkled with historical landmarks. Soak colonial charm, architectural marvels, delectable seafood and lavish hospitality or visit the beach at sunset with the Chinese Fishing Nets and ships meandering in the background. A honeymoon sounds perfect in such a mesmerizing backdrop.
- Homestays around Vembanad/Kumarakom
For a memorable honeymoon holiday in Kerala; a private homestay is a pleasant experience. The harmonious Vembanad House, on the banks of Vembanad Lake is ideal. These accommodation are affordable and an amazing experience preferred by couples on honeymoon.
Kovalam is for honeymooners looking forward to a rejuvenating time in the sand, sea and sun. Honeymoon here is made special with the numerous Ayurveda and wellness activities which invigorates your body, mind and soul. Here are options of luxury Ayurvedic resorts basically meant for couples.
For honeymoon couples in Kerala who love beaches yet want space and privacy its well worth checking out Varkala. The beaches of the city are laid back and the views are gorgeous. The golden beach snuggle the cliff edge creating delightful experiences.
Book honeymoon packages in India this winters and you can enjoy a romantic holiday in the blessed God’s Own Country.
Goa is one such place that will not ever disappoint its visitors. The small coastal state is packed with delights for its domestic as well as international tourist. When you are here you are spoilt with options of what to do, see and spend time on. The beaches, the elegant churches, the vibrant markets, the exciting water sports, the amazing nightlife, the food, the pubs, the festivals, the historical remnants all will want your attention. You will literally be exhausted so plan a balanced holiday package to enjoy the most.
Your Goa land packages should have:
- Tours of Beaches: Goa holidays start with the beaches. Breathtaking in their beauty you have numerous options to choose from. There are serene and quaint beaches, touristy and boisterous ones. Some perfect for relaxing, others for some specialties of markets, nightclubs, pubs and eateries.
- Tours of Churches: The churches of Goa are exquisite. Designed in Portuguese architecture the colonial remnants house sacred relics, some are centers of various feasts and festivities and others are a delight to even look at.
- Water sports: Goa is a destination that offers amazing water adventures. From jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, parasailing to river rafting options are numerous and entertaining.
- Boat cruise on rivers: Waters are splendid and abundant in Goa and these are not just the Arabian Sea. The rivers are a network here which you can enjoy with boat cruises. A romantic dinner or a gambling experience or simply navigating through the waters you should try the cruise.
- A night of party hopping: Holidays in Goa re complete once you attended the parties. The rave parties on the beaches, the vibrant music festivals, the invigorating ambiance of nightclubs and pubs, parties in every form are here. Do hop to these places.
The pleasant season is back and now is a perfect time to pack your bags and plan your holidays. Why not go the extra way? Check out international holiday destinations? Enjoy the breathtaking places, delightful adventures and memorable experiences; there is nothing to stop. Book cheap air tickets and get ready for your holiday trip.
5 international holiday destinations you can check out this vacation are:
- Thailand: The south Asian island nation is a very popular holiday destination. Parties on the beaches, entrancing temples, vast cultural heritage, adventures, delectable food and a whole lot of pleasant memories awaits in the breathtaking Thailand. Bangkok is a exciting city with doses of adventure and history. Pattaya, Phuket, Krabi and other delightful places offer pleasant beach holidays.
- Malaysia: The islands of Malaysia also make popular holiday destinations. With pleasures ranging from culture heritage, to swanky metropolitans you have a lot to explore. Delectable food, amazing shopping and memorable adventures waits. Try them.
- Singapore: Another popular holiday destination in the international boundaries of India is Singapore. The Merlion nation is one of the amazing pleasures for vacations. The nation is modern with very possible pleasure for visitors. The shopping is amazing, the weather serene and you can engross in a very good time.
- Dubai: One of the emirates of the UAE; Dubai is a popular luxury destination for holidays. The desert city is one of the advance metropolitans of the world. History, culture, and impossible modern achievements of world tallest habitable tower, manmade islands and the largest developments anything is possible in Dubai. The Dhow Cruise tours, the desert safari, the shopping tours in the malls and souks there are numerous wonders to explore.
- Hong Kong & Macau: The island metropolitans of the Republic of China; Hong Kong and Macau make excellent destinations for holidays. These cities are beautiful, exciting and memorable. There are temples to explore, shopping districts to get to and modern pleasures to try. Enjoy a fun time with international holiday packages.