Summer is the time for holidays. You get away from your daily routine and enjoy a break in a place which soothes your senses and provides you with memories you will cherish. India is a country that shall surprise you with delights. Your summers will be fun here.
Few Tips to consider before you make bookings for Cheap Tour Packages this summer:
- Plan to holiday in the beaches of India. Climate in coastal areas are constant all times of the year. Tourist crowds will be a little sparse as most opt for chilly areas. Avail discounts on accommodation, holiday packages and other travel arrangements. The touristy locales will be free of crowds and you can have a great time with your family, partner or friends. Goa is the place to be when you think of beaches.
- Holiday in the Natural sanctuaries of India. Wildlife is awake and roaring. Wilderness of nature is fresh. Daylight is extended so what better than explore the National Parks in India. Try out jeep safari, elephant safari or trekking, camping and hiking. You can enjoy nature without hassles. To enjoy a summer holiday in wilderness India ahs numerous options, the most popular being Jim Corbett.
- Try out adventures. Summers make you spirited and you can try out exhilarating activities. River rafting, trekking, bike riding, paragliding are most popular options. Leh Ladakh is a destination that you can reach only in summers. Regions in Kashmir such as Pahalgam, Gulmarg, Sonmarg can be truly enjoyed.
- Soak in the soothing ambiance in hill stations. You should definitely go to a hill station. Almost all Indian states have hill stations. Darjeelling in West Bengal, Munnar in Kerala, Manali and Shimla in Himachal Pradesh are the most popular ones. Kashmir, Uttarakhand are hilly states spoiling you with their options.
- Try for a Pilgrimage Yatra. These are most popular in summers. Chardham Yatra, Vaishno Devi yatra and other holy tours are open now.